AIM
sneepioo

Subliminal Subliminal

Yeah, i admit

I admit, i voted 5. You really got me there bud.

Saving a butterfly Saving a butterfly

Nice one

Yeah, nice one eur! i liked it. Good to see it passed judgement! well, you got my 5!!!

Eurritimia responds:

this may be too late, but thanks!

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

Sneepioo's verdict

Wow, you're getting better by the minute. I love this story, you really need to make a book from it or... maybe even put it on tv (!?)
I love the voices you used. The female haves a very sexsay voice. were did you get those voices? tell us how you make all this stuff.

good work mate, i can't already wait for your next chapter.

Mile High Club Mile High Club

Sneepioo's verdict

The graphics were pretty nice, and so was the music. but the gameplay was a bit too hard. I can see you're good at making mini golf games, just make another one wich is a bit less hard ^_^ newayz: nice job.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Sneepioo's verdict

Uhuh, nice graphic style on this ^_^ the game was great, it reminds me to the good games like "monkey islands" you know. the only thing is that you should make it longer, i really want to see more of your stuff on newgrounds, so please, please make more of them. like a next part of it or sumthing, cuz the ending was a bit..fast. you know, you really rushed into that, it was like a and they lived long hapily after ending. nono, you should have made a to be continued ending. i want more of this stuff ^_^

good job.

Visual-Noize responds:

^_^ Like the ending says: so began the Legends of Hiro ^_- so, the legend continues...

reverse 3 reverse 3

Sneepioo's verdict

i saw your message on the frontpage ^_^ i am happy i saw it, this was fun to check. good job, i like it.

woodhall responds:

thankyou for taking time to reveiw reverse 3, its about time someone saw it, it hadnt been reveiwed or voted on since about may! so yeah thanks again for the good reveiw!