AIM
sneepioo

Subliminal Subliminal

Yeah, i admit

I admit, i voted 5. You really got me there bud.

Saving a butterfly Saving a butterfly

Nice one

Yeah, nice one eur! i liked it. Good to see it passed judgement! well, you got my 5!!!

Eurritimia responds:

this may be too late, but thanks!

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel2

Sneepioo's verdict

Wow, you're getting better by the minute. I love this story, you really need to make a book from it or... maybe even put it on tv (!?)
I love the voices you used. The female haves a very sexsay voice. were did you get those voices? tell us how you make all this stuff.

good work mate, i can't already wait for your next chapter.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

Sneepioo's verdict

well done, you did it again. The graphics have become even better =] The only thing is; it's a bit short. well, there are two reels so that is ok. cant wait already for the next part. good job. now i quit reviewing cuz i am off to see reel #2.
;)

BEDN: All Your Accounts 2 BEDN: All Your Accounts 2

Sneepioo's verdict

Yes, it was fun. gave me a couple of laughs. =] but uhm, in episode 3, you should tell who made what. but newwayz, it was fun. i really hope theres going to be a #3 because of i knew you would give away rewards; i would sure made some cool ones too. i will make sure i will be there when your going to make a third one.

good job (to everyone who made a picture for this movie)

DarkArchon responds:

Maybe I can work something up to show the names of the different authors, but I dont want to ruin the tradition of the All Your Base flashes. Thanks for the review!

The Takamori Legend The Takamori Legend

Sneepioo's verdict

THe graphic were extremly nice on this one. Flasm movies nowday really start to look like "real" movies. I like the story line, and uhm, after the credits, theres another ninja on the roof. does this means that you are going to make another movie of the takamori legend? i hope so ;D

Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Sneepioo's verdict

yeah, krinkels could have made this himself =]
good work. it just haves what the other madness things don't have: humor.
krinkels never puts humor in it =/ hmm, good work, i am waiting for #3.

The Matrix Still Has You The Matrix Still Has You

Sneepioo's verdict

Yes...the matrix still has me =P
it's very good. the menu is really nicely done. the best of the movies was in my opinion the first one (yeah, matrix run on a 56k modem)
this movie: 10/10 and 5/5 ^_^

MadnessDressUpV.1 MadnessDressUpV.1

Sneepioo's verdict

nice one. a lot of items, but not very special items, if you're goign to make another verion..add things like more clotes, bring more color in it.
but newayz, nicely done.
7/10

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Sneepioo's verdict

That was good, when is there coming a next part? i can't wait to see more of this stuff. this haves the best graphics i have ever seen in a flash movie, keep this work up!